This is one of my absolute go-to faves, fresh and full of flavor, made from 5 ingredients! This makes the perfect lunch idea or to have for dinner served with fish, and chicken, or you can enjoy it on its own!
Quinoa & Beetroot SaladQuinoa & Beetroot Salad
- 2 cups (370g) cooked quinoa
- 7 oz. (200g) feta cheese, cubed
- 2 medium beets, cooked, cubed
- 1 cup (165g) chickpeas, drained
- 1 lemon, zest, and juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Combine the cooked quinoa, feta cheese, beetroot, and chickpeas in a medium-sized bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and lemon juice, and add the finely grated lemon zest.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well to combine. Divide between 4 plates and serve immediately.